The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pink Eye strikes!

Yuck! Pink eye has struck the Logan crew. Well, some of us anyways! Jack, Brooke and I all got a dose of it this week. I took Brooke & Jack to the doctor on Wednesday because Jack woke up with crusty, goopy, red eyes. Brooke had it (not so bad) on Tuesday morning but just thought it had something to do with a cold.

I, of course, mother of many face washings, "goop getter outter", etc. ended up with a slight case of it. I guess it's all in a days work! Now I'm just hoping that the other two babies (or daddy!) get it. It's so contagious I'm just waiting the other half to wake up with it one of these mornings! Unfortunately we'll probably have to miss our first holiday party this Sunday. Our triplet group is having one, over 60 kids will be there! It would have been so much fun!

On another note, here's a picture of my wild man. Jack decided he wanted to help mommy with the dishes. And, as you can see from the side, he's getting his brother involved! I was putting dishes away, turned by back for ONE SECOND, and there he was! I had to capture it as proof, because one of these days, he'll probably have stitches to prove his wild ways!


1 Comments:

Anonymous samantha said...

FANTASTIC picture! Love it. I am really afraid that boys are way different than girls and I'll have a picture like that of Carson in 6 months....

December 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home