A Few Firsts...YUCK!
I guess it was bound to happen one of these days as I give (sometimes, if motivated) twelve baths a week! Yes, you guessed it, someone pooped in the bathtub! The triplets were all in the tub together tonight and I had just finished washing Ryan, while Kyle was playing (outside the tub) with the Brooke & Jack. I handed Ryan off to Ed and turned around to see peas & carrots floating by. After a second glance, there was MUCH more than peas & carrots :-) Jack wins the award for the first to poop in the bathtub. Kyle said to him, "Jack, we don't poop in the bathtub, only in the potty, silly!" He then finished with, "that's gross, mommy!". Yes it is...
Another first in the bathtub. After I got Jack & Brooke out of the mess, cleaned the tub, then put them BACK in the tub, they discovered the bar of soap in the soap tray (which is always there, they just finally discovered it!). Jack tried to get it out and couldn't. After Brooke saw what was happening, she decided she would get it done. And she did. While I was getting Jack out of the tub, it was fun to watch her chase the soap around the tub while trying to pick it up :-) She finally was able to get a hold of it and decided to put it in her mouth, where everything goes these days. I grabbed it out as quick as I could but the look on her face after she "tasted" it was priceless. If only I had another hand for a camera!
Everyone is getting over colds so they're still a little cranky and out of sorts. Unfortunately for Ed, he had to hold down the fort today while my mom and I did our mom-to-mom sale. We did pretty well but I was hoping to come home with a lot less stuff! At least it's all ready for the next one in the Spring! And Ed survived his morning without a bump, scratch, etc! Here are a few pictures of Kyle's morning with Papa.
Chalk in the driveway
Kyle's adding arms and legs to his drawings! He drew his cousins baby Ya-Ya (Lila) and baby Kira. Don't they look sweet :-)
Notice the nose is below the mouth...this is new. Or maybe it's a chin dimple? Whatever it is, it's still so darn cute!
Kyle "smelling" the leaves :-) It was a BEAUTIFUL day today...67 degrees!
Hopefully everyone will be healthy again soon...a girl can wish!



4 Comments:
Hey I have one the poohs 90% of the time she gets a bath!!
Let's get them all together sometime?>> not in the tub!! LOL
I love that smell of decaying leaves in the fall, too! :)
It was nice seeing you for a second the other day when I dropped in - and it felt so good to hold Jack for a minute. Especially because he didn't start crying! I wanted to go back after our walk just to ask if I could hold somebody some more!!! :) It was so cute when I walked in and there were 3 babies turned around looking back, like, "Who's here?"
I am AMAZED that you got throug a year with no poops in the tub!!! HEEE HEE! I am impressed! I just love the pics Kyle drew with Papa- and smelling leaves in the fall... well- is there anything better??? Love the fall (and the new 'Thanksgiving' look for the blog!
Hugs-
Congrats on your first floater. Luckily Scott experienced our first Ainsley bathtub dropping last month and it was fairly solid, so not too traumatic...did I share too much? It really is amazing how fast they grow -- so fun to hear the latest and greatest from the Logan crew. Ainsley is obsessed with their pics -- looks at the cards we've saved and giggles and says, "day-dees" (the way she says babies)...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home