The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to the world baby Kira!













































Pictures:
* My new niece, Kira Elizabeth, born this evening :-) Look at that hair...just like her sisters :-)
* Brookie's first plane ride with Great Grandma and mommy
* My grandma, brother, baby Lila, Brooke and I
* Brian, Brooke, me, Lila
* Lila feeding Brooke her bottle :-)
Welcome to the world (two weeks early) baby Kira! She was born tonight around 6:30 pm. Congrats to my brother, Brian, Elena and baby Lila! We missed your arrival by just three days!
This past weekend my 89 year old grandma, Brooke and I flew to Connecticut to visit my brother, sister-in-law and 16 month old niece. We were quite a site traveling...one in a wheelchair, one in a stroller and one happy mommy just taking care of the two people rather than four kids :-) We had a great weekend, hanging out. It was great to see their home, all remodeled...looks great! It rained most of the weekend but a fun time was had by all. Brooke and Lila were very cute playing together. As you can see from the picture of Lila feeding Brooke her bottle, she'll make a great big sister :-)
While we were having fun in CT, Ed and Kyle had a great weekend at home. They went to a Whalers hockey game on Friday night, to see Curious George (live performance) on Saturday and then to see Toy Story/Toy Story 2 3D on Sunday. I'm sure Kyle loved his weekend alone with daddy...they were definitely busy!
My parents had Ryan & Jack for the weekend, so everyone had some great one-on-one time. As always, Ed and I truly appreciated their help so I could get out to CT for a visit. Prior to their visit to mom & dad's, I wasn't sure what they would do on stairs, as they don't use our basements stairs at home. Below are a few pictures of the boys on stairs...pretty funny! Also a great picture of grandpa and the little boys on a beautiful fall day in Michigan.












2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations Auntie!!!! My dad will be so jealous that your folks are in the lead again when it comes to grandkids! (tee hee hee) I can't get over all that hair! (so used to my baldies!)
Hugs-
Laura

October 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Debby@Just Breathe said...

How wonderful. Congratulations Auntie!

October 23, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home