Halloween - Round One


Pictures:
* Kyle the Cub! This was his costume for school today (his choice). Stay tuned for Saturday's picture as Mommy gets to decide what he'll be then :-)
* Novi Preschool picture. Unfortunately several of the kids were out sick today but thought this was a great picture of Kyle and his friends.
The holidays become even more fun through the eyes of a three year old. Kyle was so excited this morning to put on the black under his eyes (Kyle's quote from this morning - "I forget why we put black stuff on my eyes...tell me again?") and couldn't wait to go to school. However, when we got to school, he wasn't so sure he wanted to stay. We've come a long way and he's been GREAT when I drop him off (no tears, happy for me to leave,etc) until today. Once I left he was fine and had a great time. They trick-or-treated at the end of class with all the moms. Candy definitely cures all :-)
Trying to post more pics but somethings wrong with blogspot...more pics later. Time for bed :-)

1 Comments:
So cute!!! You are so right though- the older they get the more fun it is- We talk about Santa all year round in this house- in fact- I have him on speed-dial!! Can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home