The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jack's First Haircut!





































Pictures:
* Jack pre-haircut
* Haircut is going well, thanks to animal crackers!
* The final product...how cute!
* Kyle's first haircut (8/07); they look a lot alike!
* Kyle and Jack, showing off their haircuts.
* Brookie in her tutu that grandma made for her (with sweet belly) :-) Isn't it just the cutest thing ever?!
As you can see from the pictures, Jack got his first haircut today! I struggled with it because it was getting long, but I loved his cute curls. Ed and I met in the middle and he got a haircut, but not buzzed like Ed would have liked :-) Kyle needed his haircut too so he went first, then Jack followed. It was so cute because Kyle told Jack he would go first and show Jack that it was fun and he didn't have to cry! What a sweet big brother, showing him the ropes.
We had a big day today. It started with 9:30 am church followed by haircuts then lunch! It still amazes me sometimes that we can actually get out of the house with six people. Mind you they had bottles AND breakfast, got dressed, we showered, Kyle had a bath and breakfast then packed lunch/bottles for the babies, all before 9 am! Life with four kids under three is SO easy...

4 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

LOVE HER TUTU!!!!!!

November 22, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Holy cow! I don't know how you do all that! Wouldn't it be easier to persuade church/haircut/lunch to come to you??? Gotta love Kyle's big brotherliness and Brooke's ankle rolls!!!

November 23, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think I need to take a nap after reading this blog! (tee hee) So funny because I JUST blogged today about Zach's first haircut- much the same- boys in my life wanted the curls cut too! SOB!!! Jack did much better than Zach! (tee hee)
Hugs-
Laura

November 23, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger MasonTripletsPlusOne said...

We love snipits!!! I tale all of mine there:)

Jill

December 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home