The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We officially have a walker!



One of these days I'll figure out how to take a video so you don't have to watch it sideways!?

Ryan is officially walking...all over the place! He started walking a few weeks ago but then he would just pull up on the couch/table/etc, then let go and take some steps. Now he can go from a sitting position to getting up and going. I mean going...it's already crazy. I CAN NOT imagine what it will be like when all three are walking!

It's really interesting to watch Brooke & Jack when they look up and see Ryan walking. Brooke looks at him like, "I want to do that!". She's definitely becoming more daring and will take a few steps on her own. She can stand in one place forever, it's more of a confidence issue. My guess is she'll be walking by Christmas. Jack, on the hand, is thinking, "I can still move faster than he can by crawling. Better yet, I'll push him down, then crawl over him!" He's not so sure about the walking thing, and if you hold his hand to help him walk, he'll take a few steps, then drop down and crawl away. I'm sure once he sees the other two walking, he'll realize it's not so bad. Kyle has been VERY cute with the babies learning to walk. In his "talk like an adult using baby talk" voice, he'll say "come on Brookie/Ryan/Jack, practice walking to me! Come on, it's ok!". He'll then reach his arms out so they'll come to him. Makes your heart melt...until he steps over them or pushs them when you're not looking :-)

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend in Champaign. I'll post about that soon, when I upload some pictures!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like its time for a bigger house! (c'mon Ed!) katy

December 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

WOW!!! How fast they grow! (My dad wants to know how he learned to walk on the wall... tee hee- sideways video.)

December 3, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a pro!!!

December 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Awesome! I finally have THREE!!

December 4, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home