Fall has arrived!

Pictures:
* Kyle is so kissable, which he usually is! My parents bought him these wax lips...priceless!
* Ryan looking so sweet and innocent, which he usually is!
* Brooke munching on a star, which she usually is!
* Jack looking innocent, which he usually is not :-)
* Jack looking innocent, which he usually is not :-)
* Kyle with grandma and papa at the cider mill this past week
Not much time or energy to blog tonight (my crazy life is catching up with me!) but wanted to post these amazing pictures that my mom has taken over the past week. I can't believe the babies are going to be one next week...so hard to believe a year has completely flashed before our eyes.
We've had colds for the past week (just runny noses, thank goodness!) but Fall has definitely arrived. Warm and sunny one day, cold and dreary the next. Here's hoping the weather cooperates for the babies party on the 10th as it's outside!?
Everyone is doing well on all fronts.
Kyle is starting to enjoy preschool. He always liked it but would rather I stay and enjoy it with him! Obviously not possible and the main reason why we put him in preschool. A little independence is a good thing. Last Thursday when I dropped him off, he still cried and tried to chase after me as I was leaving but the tears stopped after I walked out the door! Mrs. C said he's getting better every time. Hopefully he'll be happy for me to leave soon, as I know he's having fun...he tells me so after every class.
Three is such an amazing age. He'll say something out of the blue and Ed & I will look at each other and say, where did he learn that?! Mostly things we're proud of but a few we're SURE he didn't learn from either of us :-) He was playing "hit" with a swimming noodle and balloon (very creative, I thought!) in the house the other morning when he hit a home run. He was running the bases and landed on Ryan at the end. I said, "Kyle! What are you doing? You know better than that!" and he said (rather quickly!), "mommy, Ryan is home plate!". OMG...he's too smart for his own good.
Ryan has changed the most. He can stand on his own for quite a long time. His legs are so strong and he's so proud of himself every time he does it that we think he'll be walking soon (I keep saying that!). He'll be standing on his own and does his own little chest pump. I'll have to get it on video! Still my best sleeper and eater...two great qualities in a baby :-)
Brooke is constantly getting stronger and stronger. She can now crawl faster than her brothers if she needs to! She's crawling on all fours and pulls herself up on everything. We finally moved her crib down a few weeks ago. She is still our little talker and loves to use her hands for everything...talking and eating being two of her favorites.
Jack is the still the screamer. Everything that comes out of his mouth is LOUD! He's such a good boy during the day, laughing & smiling all the time, but when it's time for bed, he turns into a different boy. He needs to be rocked to sleep and sometimes decides to scream randomly at night. I thought we had moved beyond that until tonight. One of these days...
It's so fun to watch them all interact. The other morning, Brooke & Ryan were sitting in our bed and they were watching each other clap their hands and giggling while Kyle was watching, cheering them on. I hope they all grow up to be the best of friends.





1 Comments:
Love reading this post- My crew has all been sick too- Hoping to get everyone healthy by next Friday- Happy B-day to your babes by the way- I may be too busy to send well wishes on the actual day! ;-) Hugs!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home