It's Been Awhile...But All is Well!

Pictures:
* The Logan family - two handfuls :-)
* The babies, without their afternoon nap!
* Ryan, Jack and Brooke swinging at the picnic
* Ryan, Jack and Brooke swinging at the picnic
* LOTS of triplets and quads! This wasn't even the whole group, it's next to impossible to get 40+ kids together for a picture!
The days/weeks continue to fly by so I'm sorry that it's taken so long to update the blog. Hmmm...now if I can just go back three weeks and remember what happened around here!?!? Here goes...
The days/weeks continue to fly by so I'm sorry that it's taken so long to update the blog. Hmmm...now if I can just go back three weeks and remember what happened around here!?!? Here goes...
We went to the Toledo Zoo with our friends the Blasy's. This was one of our favorite things to do with Kyle when he was younger. Going back with three more babies in tow made it a little more difficult but it was so fun seeing Kyle's excitement, being a year older. Kyle still has a thing for the hippos and that was the highlight of the day. It was that or when we were looking at the hippos (after just getting Jack to nap in the stroller) a little boy fell backwards on him (Jack) and woke him up! Kyle couldn't stop talking about it :-) He also loved the new kids play area they added this year. Inside, they have a little stream that you can walk down. He wasn't so interested in that, rather, he enjoyed throwing rocks into it! The babies were much more interested in watching the people but they were so happy to be outside in the fresh air! We had a great time, however, I lost my camera there! Thank GOD I had all of the 300+ pictures uploaded, but still a bummer that someone would take it! I've checked back a few times and no one has turned it in :-(
The following weekend we had our annual HOMMIES picnic. This is my triplets and more group that I so enjoy. The morning started out very chilly and overcast, however, it turned out to be a perfect day! There were thirteen families there (11 triplets, 2 quads!) ranging from early teens down to four months. My parents went along with us as additional hands are much needed these days! It's a great group of ladies and fun was had by all.
This past weekend we went to Champaign for Labor Day weekend. I cheated and had the babies one year pictures taken at eleven months as I wanted to repeat Kyle's smash cake pics for the babes. We had SO much fun and left the studio a complete mess :-) Thanks to Christina and Rory for a fun afternoon of pictures with sometimes-not-so-happy babies! Brooke wasn't such a fan of having her picture taken today but we still managed to get a few great ones! I'll post the pics in the next few days.
Baby/Kyle Update:
Kyle
* We're getting ready to start preschool this Thursday and he's getting excited (hopefully that's true when I'm ready to leave him there for a few hours!). We met his teacher last week and he was very excited to see her and the classroom again.
* He's really found his singing voice lately and I can't get enough of it. The innocence of his voice is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I have to get it on video soon. And I'm amazed at how many songs he knows!
Ryan
* Ryan got his first two (bottom) teeth on Thursday, August 27th! You'd never know he was teething, he's such a good baby :-)
* He's still a great sleeper with a great temperament.
* My little guy is definitely a mama's boy, although daddy said he's a daddy's boy. Either way, he's not so sure about other people holding him lately.
Brooke
* No teeth yet but you'd never know it based on how she eats! She loves most food, as you can tell from her cute little rolls :-)
* Her sleeping has improved dramatically lately. She'll sleep all night, mostly without even us having to replace her paci!
Jack
* Jack got two of his top teeth this past weekend! One front and one to the other side of the front, putting him in the lead with four teeth!
* He is definitely the outgoing one but always finds a way to get into mischief :-) If only I had eyes in the back of my head...
That's all for now, I'll post cute pictures of Labor Day weekend in Champaign and an eleven month update soon! Have a wonderful day...





3 Comments:
These are some of the cutest darn pictures I have ever seen! Finally some of the whole family! LOVE the sweaters set!!!! :)
Hi Jen,
Glad to hear you guys are having fun. Wish I could have gone to the picnic - sounded like so much fun. Your new blog header is adorable. I am still amazed that you are somehow able to get 3 babies and a big kid to smile at the same time! Happy 11 months and Happy first day of preschool tomorrow for Kyle!
Krista
Love, love, love the new picture of all the kids!! Not only cute, but colorful, too!! If Kyle's anything like Laura's little ones, he's going to love preschool!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home