The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tonka truck craziness!

Kyle decided that it was more fun to give the babies a ride in his new Tonka truck rather than dirt. The boys actually liked the ride!

A few funny comments from Kyle:

* We were walking tonight and he stopped, looked up at the sky and said, "hey mom! the weather man was right, it IS sunny!". When watching the news, he'll stop and listen if he hears weather or sports on. Maybe a future broadcaster?

* I was cooking dinner last night and Kyle wanted me to come see something he was doing. I said, "hold on, I'm making dinner" and his reply was, "don't burn my dinner!". It's not that I really cook dinner that often, nor have I ever burned anything of his, so where would he have come up with that comment!?!? Kids say the funniest things!

* Last week, my parents stayed the night while I was traveling. As usual, Kyle always ask if they're going to go to Big Boy for breakfast (is he spoiled, or what?!). When I call to check in with them in the morning, they were sitting at the restaurant and Kyle said he was waiting for his "cupcakes" (aka pancakes). He loves having his Ama and Papa around...they'll do anything he wants. That's what so wonderful about grandparents, isn't it?!

4 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

OMG - that is so funny!!!

August 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! Kyle is a great big brother and deserves cupcakes for breakfast! katy

August 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

So cute! I have pics of Joey pushing Ali Jane in a car like that... :-)
BTW- I finally blogged about our play-date! :-)

August 14, 2009 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan thinks that looks like fun. He pointed out Ryan in the video, funny how he even saw him. We miss you and Logan likes the video, we played it 5 times!



Jill and Logan

August 16, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home