Rainy day play

We had a great end to a dreary day today. I think we had more rain today than we've had ALL summer...it just kept raining all day (2-3 inches)! The evening was nice as we had our friends, Ron/Jenny/Hannah over for pizza and playtime. Hannah loves dogs but she wasn't so sure about Macey, she's a little big. It took her until the end of the evening to feel comfortable enough to pet her. She was very cute as she was proud of herself for overcoming her fear. I said next time, she'll be rolling on the floor with Macey! It was very cute to watch the kids play together and share. This picture was taken at the end of the evening when they had their pajamas on and were ready for bed. All of the playing worked for Kyle...he slept so well last night. Thanks Hannah!!!! And Jenny made a delicious dessert, what a great late night snack! And I passed my sugar test :-)
Unfortunately we had to watch Michigan lose AGAIN. It's a good thing I can't go to any of the games this year. I'll keep my hopes up for "next year". Between the Wolverines and the Lions, it's going to be a long Fall!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home