Family Time!

Today was a great, uplifting day for me. We spent the day at my parents (me in a seated position the entire time!). My parents, Brian, Elena, Lila, my grandma, Elena's dad - Ray, Ed, Kyle and I had a relaxing day visiting and getting my baby fix :-) It was a warm day but we enjoyed it so much because we were all together! Ray took this picture of our family...amazing how fast it's growing! You'll notice there are several apples in the picture. Kyle's new favorite thing to do at my parents is to gather all of the apples that have fallen from their apple tree. He runs out (about 30 yards) to the tree and has to inspect them all to make sure he brings back the "perfect apple". He wants to bring them back for mommy but always has grandma or papa shine them first. So darn cute!
Ray and Brian used our tickets to the Michigan game yesterday and Ray bought me a Michigan t-shirt - XL. And it fits me right now...yikes! He thought I should have it while I was home bound so I could cheer on the Wolverines from my couch. I think they need a lot more than me cheering for them. This might be a good year not to be going to a game! Thanks Ray!
It was great to see Lila again...I have to get all of my fill before they leave next weekend. It's times like these that I'm sad they don't live closer. My grandma also came down for a visit. I love spending time with her too and Kyle is now very comfortable with her. When my grandma asks for a kiss, Kyle teases her just as he does with my mom and says "no kisses!" and runs away. He teases for a few minutes then comes running over to give you a kiss.
It was great to see Lila again...I have to get all of my fill before they leave next weekend. It's times like these that I'm sad they don't live closer. My grandma also came down for a visit. I love spending time with her too and Kyle is now very comfortable with her. When my grandma asks for a kiss, Kyle teases her just as he does with my mom and says "no kisses!" and runs away. He teases for a few minutes then comes running over to give you a kiss.
It was a long but fun day. The good news is I slept well! Over four hours at once...what a treat!

1 Comments:
What a beautiful picture! I love the blog and hearing about daily life ;o) You look fabulous - pregnancy (even with triplets) suits you well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home