Grandma Helen was on babysitting duty!
A close family friend of ours, Helen Albertson, kindly offered to babysit me today to give my parents a much needed break, especially since Brian/Elena are here. I have to tell you, she was wonderful to have around! She did all of the babies laundry from new clothes to hand me downs. (BTW, thanks a million to Karen Ondejko for all of the amazing clothes! I won't have to shop for a year :-) Well, of course, you know I will anyways - how fun to shop for a girl!) Oh my, who knew that we would have so many clothes! I think she did 4-5 loads of laundry, organized by boy/girl, size and labeled all of the preemie clothes with our name for the hospital! She then made a Target trip and brought me lunch. I told her she was spoiling me and would have to come back again :-)
To top it all off, she brought dinner! It was bison roast (from the slow cooker - delicious!) and fresh potatoes & beans from the garden. Ed and I had never had bison before but we loved it! It's supposed to be very healthy so we will definitely have it again.
Helen has become an adopted grandparent to the Logan family as she's still waiting for grandkids from her boys - let's get going Scott & Kurt :-) Thanks Helen for a wonderful day. I'll look forward to your visit again soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home