Not REALLY "labor" day for me!

We had a relaxing day today. I can't believe I made it to 28 weeks (and halfway through it!). So does it look like I'm ready to fall over?!?! It certainly feels like that sometimes. Well, it finally happened...I now have STRETCH MARKS?!?! I never had them with Kyle and up until now. I think my cousin Amy jinxed me...she couldn't get enough of my smooth, beautiful belly when she was here a week and a half ago. Ed has already said I can get my tummy tuck so it will all look pretty again one of these days :-)
That's it for today, hope everyone enjoyed their summer. Who would have guessed that mine would end this way?!

2 Comments:
Oh man - hope you are getting some rest and Ed helps you roll over in bed. LOL!
Hey Ed, her tummy is getting as big as yours!
Smitty
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home