30 Weeks ! And a cold too...
Today was 30 weeks, what an amazing feat! Now I feel like I can really make it to 32/34 weeks. I'm just getting used to not sleeping which will come in handy soon :-)
Amazing to think that I could get a cold ON TOP of being big and pregnant, but today it happened! Kyle's cold rubbed off on me so now I have a runny nose and sore throat. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow...just another crazy happening on this journey.
Happy birthday dad! Yesterday was dad's birthday and I decided I needed to get out and go to dinner. It was a beautiful day and dinner was great! I now call myself a "circus freak" because everyone I pass seems to either comment on my belly or stare. I should have a shirt made that says "no, I'm not ready to deliver and yes I'm expecting a lot of babies!"
Mom & dad came over today and we got a lot accomplished. Dad mowed the lawn and pulled weeds for Ed while mom and I organized Kyle's closet and she did lots of laundry. I'm sure they are wondering if their retirement would be this crazy busy :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home