Yikes...29 weeks!

Ok, here's the latest picture (until next week!) of my big ol' belly! As you saw yesterday from the ultrasound pictures, everyone is growing, including me! Hopefully I'll continue to have these pictures for a few weeks longer...
Kyle woke up today (or shall I say in the middle of the night!) with a runny nose and sore throat. Mom and I took him to the doctor today and he has a viral infection. Poor guy! I should say poor mom - she had to literally hold Kyle down while the doctor looked in his ears and throat. The doctor then walked out and Kyle said "Kyle don't like it!"
It makes for a VERY cozy bed with Ed (snoring), dog (taking up the whole bottom of the bed) and son (sick, tossing and turning all night). I had to do a tummy block with my pillow the whole night...ugh!

3 Comments:
Don't you have any other pants to wear? Sorry Kyle is sick but glad you are still pregnant!!
Don't forget that Jack, Ryan and Brooke were in bed with you as well.
Jen, this has good copy about your family and fun pics to check out! I subscribed to your blog feed, so hopefully I'll receive the updates you post. Thanks for letting me know about it and good luck with everything. Ryan, Brooke and Jack are adorable. Hope you're having fun seeing Jill in Champaign.
Sal
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home