The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mom! We had a relaxing day at mom & dad's today w/ Elena and baby Lila there too. Too bad I couldn't go out to dinner with them tonight, that's what I miss the most. Kyle woke up this morning and wanted to call "Ama" to sing. He wanted to sing, then wanted to know if he could eat birthday cake :-)

I found out yesterday that the doctors decided to put me on insulin. They didn't feel that they could accurately regulate my sugar with the pills I was taking. So I had to go in today to get my "insulin training". The good news is that it's an easy shot in the thigh (I can hardly reach!) twice a day. I can do anything for a month, right?!?!

Babies are all doing well and still very active! We have a doctor appointment on Monday to find out how much they weigh. I LOVE those visits!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved having you here at the house anyway. Sorry you could not join us, but soon you will be able to again. We can do a little celebrating with Ed and Kyle with baby Lila, Brian and Elena on Friday. Love you guys....xoxoMom

September 3, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what were your sugars levels?

someonesson@gmail.com

September 4, 2008 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger samantha said...

CALL ME the next time you are here so I can come see your big tummy!! I get to see Dr McDreamy today :-)

September 4, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home