The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A day with the boys

Today my dad came over to babysit. We had a relaxing day...and a visitor! My dad's friend, Mike, recently had hip replacement surgery and is also home bound. So my dad brought him over and tried out a new recipe on us (delicious grilled chicken w/ grilled peaches - YUM!). The food and company were fabulous! We compared bedrest/hospital stories and talked a little fantasy football. It's always great to have company...

Oh and I'm 28 weeks today...I made it!!!! Now just 4-6 weeks to go. I can do it :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

I love that your dad brought another patient to your house for the day. That is HYSTERICAL!! YEAH FOR 28 WEEKS!!

September 4, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home