The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A hot August Saturday


You'd never know that it's the end of August today based on the weather here! We had to turn on the air conditioning which is good but I really don't like it because I feel so closed in! I went and sat outside for a few minutes though and it was definitely warm!?!?

Overall, I had a good week. It felt so good to be home (have I said that enough?!) but thanks a million to my parents who came over each day to "babysit". It was so great for me to have them here as they did so much for me (shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc) and Kyle was here too because Cheryl has been on vacation. Kyle isn't going to know what to do on Monday when he goes back to Cheryl's! I'm not sure if my parents will either, I think they had fun with him the past few weeks. I've attached a few pictures of him playing with Ama and Papa - he loves to look at pictures on Ama's computer and likes to play a friendly gameo of golf with Papa. He sure does love his Ama and Papa SO much!
Today our friend Matt Blasy and his sister Jill came over to visit. Matt and Denise (one of my best buds!) are moving back to Michigan from Ft. Myers, FL in a few weeks and Matt has already moved back to start his new job as the GM of the Saginaw Spirit minor league hockey arena. They'll be about an hour and a half away but it's better than in FL! I'm not sure if they'll agree when the weather turns cold up here as they've been so spoiled with warm weather year round for the past year and a half. We had a great visit though with the Blasy siblings - Jill lives in Northville but it seems I haven't seen her in forever either.


2 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

OMG - I thought that was your lap Kyle was on until I made the picture bigger - you & your mom are twins!!!

Glad to hear all is well :-)

Sorry we didn't make it out this weekend - we'll see you soon.

August 24, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i thought that was you too

August 28, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home