Who knew grandma could play baseball?!

Another day at the office (on the couch anyways!). I had some lunchtime visitors today...my grandma, cousins Amy & Lynette and Lynette's girls, Julia and Jenna came to visit. They came with lots of food (my favorite homemade green bean soup, fresh picked blueberries and casseroles)! My Aunt Sharon was supposed to join them but she wasn't feeling well, so she sent Ed his favorite, coconut cream pie. Needless to say, he's a happy man even if he does have to take care of his bedresting wife and active 2 year old son :-)
The picture of the day is attached; it was quite a site! My 88 year old grandma was in the backyard playing tee ball with Kyle and cousin Jenna. I won't include the pictures of her trying to hit the ball but she sure did chase Kyle "around the bases". It was so cute and good to see grandma so active again. I'm sure she had to take a nap on the way home :-) It's also very cute how Kyle says "great ama" so clearly and she LOVES to hear it!
Babies are all still very active. I think that Ryan might be taking over the title of "Mr. Hiccup" from Jack as I feel them often. I was spoiled in the hospital by having frequent ultrasounds so now I must wait until my return doctor appointment on Tuesday. Please keep saying prayers for a nice, LONG cervix as I don't want to return to "the spa" again anytime soon!
Enjoy your weekend!

1 Comments:
Hi guy, Just got back from England and had to check in to see how the Logan gang is doing and was very happy to see that things are going great and that Jen, you're still enjoying your time and home. Love to see all the pics your putting in. How great that Kyle's great gramma is able to spend time with him at 88. God Bless her. My mom will be 88 next month. Scotland was so beautiful. Fred and I had a really great time. I'll send some pics. Check out the one with my new feathered friend. Hope that everything continues to go smoothly. I'm so happy that you have such a great family and circle of friends that are taking such good care of you all. Will write again soon. Love to you all, Diane and Fred
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home