The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Thursday, August 21, 2008

27 weeks and all is well AT HOME!

Today is 27 weeks so we've successfully made it another week. It feels so good. Next week (28 weeks) is a big milestone and then every week after that is better. I'd love to get to 32 weeks so keep saying lots of prayers for baby Logans and big prayers for mommy too that I don't go stir crazy being confined to the house! Trust me, I can't complain as this is MUCH better than being confined to a hospital room.

The biggest things that I've enjoyed since being home is having warm, home cooked meals (thanks Mom & Dad!), snuggling with Ed in bed and being around Kyle all the time :-) I better enjoy my quiet, down time while I can as having three new little ones will be sure to create more chaos around here!

My co-worker Shelley came over yesterday to do some work in my new office (the couch!) and brought me my favorite, Baja Fresh! My sister-in-law, Jill says I seem to talk about food a lot in my blog. When you don't get out like you used to, food is a very important thing! Plus, I'm supposed to be eating 2400 calories these days...amazing!?!?!?

Well, that's all to report today, just thankful the babies are still inside :-) Thanks for all the care packages, well wishes, phone calls, e-mails, etc. They all mean a lot!

P.S. You have to go back to week one of my hospital stay (posting tonight on 8/13) so you can see a picture of my favorite resident, Dr. Berger. He was the best and I took his picture on my last day at the hospital. I'll miss him as he's done with his rotation w/ the high risk group at the end of August. Thanks Dr. Berger, you were the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home