The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Friends and Food...two of my favorite things

Today was a low key day. Mom was here with me and, as always, got a lot accomplished! I'm getting VERY spoiled having mom and/or dad here every day. My girlfriend Kim came to visit us tonight too. She brought DELICIOUS lasagna. It was so great and we have plenty left over so Ed doesn't have to "cook" some other nights (yeah, right!?!?). Maybe that will be his birthday or Christmas present this year - cooking lessons :-)

Kyle is talking non-stop these days. It's amazing how fast his vocabulary has improved and the words/sentences that he uses! Everything is in the third person - "Kyle do it", "Kyle help you mommy?", etc. It is so darn cute and brings a smile to my face every day! His latest trick is that he'll appear at my bedside in the middle of the night with his stuffed animal and want to crawl in bed with us. I'm not sure if it's just a phase, change in routine, etc but hopefully it doesn't continue for long! I can't turn him away though so I have to block his moves while he's moving around to protect my belly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home