Tuesdays are turning into good days!

Wow, what a day! A week ago today I came home. As I've said many times, it was the best feeling (mentally and physically) to be home. They had me schedule a follow up appt for this Tuesday. Needless to say, I didn't get any sleep last night because I was worried that if my cervix had shortened again, I would be back in the hospital, most likely until I delivered these babies.
My dad got the short straw (Ed had training and mom had a class) and took me to the doctor (he was a wonderful helper!). The good part for him was he got to see another ultrasound of the babies :-) As always, they were all very active. Brooke was the most fun this time as the doctor noted how she was reclined back "chillin". They are so close together, you could see Jack and Brooke's placenta line but it looked like his head and her feet were touching! What an amazing sight! Then the time came for the big test...ugh. But everything turned out great! Poor Dr. Chames, when he came in to do the ultrasound, I told him that I was doing great at home, had gained back my weight and life was good. I then proceeded to tell him that if I had to go back into the hospital that I may have to kill someone. OBVIOUSLY kidding, just trying to make light of the situation but he probably thought I was some crazy pregnant lady! Which I guess sometimes I am!
I went to mom & dad's house for the day (as I still need my babysitters!) and Ed/Kyle joined us for dinner. It was SO wonderful to be there, have a great meal and a change of scenery!
This week mom took my 27 week picture...wow am I getting big! I thought several weeks ago that there is no way possible that I could get any bigger. As you'll see, I was wrong!

4 Comments:
Jen, your belly is amazingly huge and beautiful! I love to see the pictures of your babies growing :) Congrats on another week of hanging in there and keeping those babies happy! You're a great mom already.
xoxo,
Amy Garcia
you are a house with three tenents renting the space. i think you're a good landlord
Jen, You are adorable and huge!! So cute!! Jill gave me your blog addresses. She keeps updating Rory & I. We can't wait to see your new little ones. Hang in there!!!
-Christina
Jen,
This picture is so freaking cute..I am so enjoying keeping up with your pregnancy on this.
Leslie Ragan
(Your TN Friend :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home