All in a weekend



Pictures:* FIFTEEN babies (five sets of triplets) were at the Mason babies first birthday party this weekend!
* Logan and Blasy families hangin' out at the Plymouth Art Fair
* Jackson Blasy and Kyle holding hands (SOOOO cute!)
* Three strollers, six kids, two cool dads...YIKES?!?!
We had a VERY busy weekend, I'm tired just thinking about it! Saturday morning we went to Kyle's Music Together class which was for charity. We took the babies (and my parents!) so everyone had a baby. It was a lot of fun and it was great to see Miss Melissa again. We then went home for quick naps then took the babies to our triplet friends (the Masons) for their first birthday party. Kyle stayed home with dad and papa to do fun boy stuff, like cutting down a tree! As I mentioned above in the pictures, there were five sets of triplets at the party, amazing. The babies range in age from one year three months to ours, who are nine months. It was great to see everyone as I hadn't met all of the babies before so it was great to finally meet them in person. As you can tell from the picture, there's no way to get them all to sit still (I think Brooklyn Dood had already crawled off, or there wasn't enough room in the picture!). It's so great to have met such wonderful mom's who are going through the same thing, together.
On Sunday we went to Art in the Park in Plymouth. We had a great time with our friends, the Blasys. It was a perfect summer day so it worked out perfect. They had their two boys (ages 3 and 1) in a double stroller, we had the triplet stroller and Ed was pushing Kyle in a stroller. Imagine the comments we received...everything from people thinking their boys were twins along with our triplets, that all six belonged to one family, etc. There were easily 100+ comments, questions, stares, etc. I'm still trying to get used to the attention three babies generate when out in public. I'm sure the triplet stroller doesn't help but it's a necessity when out and about. 99.9% of people are very sweet and friendly. However, there still are idiots in this world who feel like they should open their mouths and say something not so nice. For example, a woman came up to me and said, "I feel sorry for you!" I now respond back to that with, "don't feel sorry for me, we are so happy and lucky to have three babies!" I wanted to add more to the end of it but thought better of it. Another woman said (after she passed us, Matt B. heard it), "leave the torpedo at home!" (referencing the stroller). I'm SO glad I didn't hear it because I would have GONE OFF on her meanness. I guess you're just supposed to just stay home when you have three babies. EVIL! She did however, finally give me a great name for our stroller :-) We did have a great time though...we were there for over three hours, strolling, hanging out, etc. We're so glad the Blasy's move back to the area!

2 Comments:
That picture of all the triplets - OMG! SOOO CUTE!
Sooooo cute! Saw Kyle helping out with the tree project. Getting him prepped for Saturday chores, right? Hey, we haven't heard any Kylisms lately!!!
Julie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home