The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day























Pictures:
* Mommy with her babies (L-R: Ryan, Kyle, Brooke, Jack). Notice all the cute shirts that I had to buy for them...I love Mom, My Mommy Rocks, My Mommy Loves Me?!
* Grandma joins the crew to celebrate Mother's Day
* Isn't this so cute?! My mom (and dad!) made it for me...they took pictures of the kids with the letters to spell out "mommy". LOVE IT!

It was a wonderful Mother's Day at the Logan house. It sure was a lot busier than the last one but they are all great. The morning started with Ed making me breakfast (I know, don't be shocked :-) and then Kyle and I went out for awhile, just the two of us while Ed held down the fort. Why do I always feel guilty about leaving him alone, rush through my errands, then return to find him snoozing with all of the kids still sleeping?! I need to start stretching out my errands :-)
Brooke and Kyle both caught colds this weekend, then Jack started with it last night. I guess it's inevitable that once it starts, everyone will usually get a turn. Boy do I dread any future stomach viruses?!?!
Mom and Dad came over for dinner and our family friend Mike came by to see the kids (and brought me flowers - so sweet!). We had a nice dinner, walk and visit. Kyle made/decorated some very cute flip flops - I'll add pictures later. Everyone says they have the best mom, but I really do! I have big shoes to fill...
Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I still have trouble believing that I am the mother of four but feel so lucky to have such an amazing family.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great Mother's Day - you're a terrific mom !!
Love to all, Nancy
P.S. Wonderful pictures, as always.

May 12, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

The mommy picture is so cute - what a great idea. I know what you mean about rushing home only to find the husband snoozing on the couch with all the babies asleep upstairs. Happens to me every time. :)

May 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! I'm sure there is more to come today!

I can't believe you can no longer fit them all on your lap - they're so big!

- Jodi

May 12, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jen Avers said...

What a nice day, Jen! Sorry to hear the kids were under the weather -- hope that clears up soon. Ainsley thanks you for the awesome car key toy -- she fell in love immediately with the cool metallic -- comforting on the gums and new teeth.

May 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great Mother's Day. I love the Mommy pic - too cute. Hopefully Grandma behaved and didn't need any more time outs for her potty mouth!
Julie

May 13, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home