The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter (early)!







I took the morning off today and it was a busy one! Cheryl, Nicole and I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny (remember, it takes a village!). We wanted to get there right at 10 am so we wouldn't have to wait long. It seems others had the same idea but the line was only about 10 families. Everyone did so well (I'm trying to upload the video to prove it)! This trip to the mall was definitely different from our first experience...maybe it had something to do with feeding time :-)
Kyle was very excited about seeing the Easter Bunny...until we arrived. His first comment was, "I want to go home!". As we got closer the idea still wasn't appealing until we met him and he realized that the bunny didn't talk and the babies had to sit on his lap, he just had to sit next to him! Afterwards, he gave him a high five and got a book from the bunny. It was such a huge success we were able to shop a little and end the morning with lunch at Panera! All of our friends there were excited to see/meet the babies. It was a chore to get the huge stroller inside (and find a table that could accommodate the stroller!) but we managed. Everyone slept through most of lunch, except Brooke "Miss Social" who wanted to see what was going on at this place she always hears about.
All in all, a fun morning! Cheryl and Nicole were a HUGE help and we had lots of fun. Still crazy how so many people stare or ask "are they triplets?!?!" but I guess this is my new, crazy life :-) Wouldn't trade it for the world...

4 Comments:

Blogger MasonTripletsPlusOne said...

The picture came out cute!!!

Jill

April 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the Easter Bunny. Looks like they won't be able to all fit on the same lap much longer! Glad this trip to the mall went so well - - maybe they just didn't like going with me!

- Jodi

April 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Glad the second time at the mall was better than the first. The Easter Bunny picture is soo cute, but I agree with Kyle, the Easter Bunny looks a little scary. :) Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

April 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little freaked out by that giant bunny monster as well!

Julie

April 10, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home