Who's Who?


Pictures:
* Naked babies! Since everyone has been reading the blog for awhile, it's your turn to say who's who in the picture!
* Girlfriend Kim putting Brooke to sleep
* Girlfriend Julie holding the boys
* Mallory helping mommy feed Brooke
* Mallory holding Brooke's hand...look at that adorable curly hair!
* My grandma holding Brooke last weekend
I had to go out of town again this week and decided to do a day trip (out in am back later that evening). I thought this would be better considering the fact that I will be traveling again next week and it might be easier for Kyle. Since I haven't traveled in awhile, the last trip seemed a little difficult for him. When I returned from my last trip, Kyle and I had lunch together the next day and he chose Taco Bell (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right!?!?). He's smarter than I sometimes give him credit for because when he woke up on Thursday morning, he asked if we could go to Taco Bell for lunch. How could I resist that invitation?! :-) When we were driving to TB, he said to me, "I no like that hot cheese mommy, no hot cheese on my quesadilla please." Very funny because the last time we had TB, I forgot to order it w/o the spicy cheese sauce. So when we got there this time, he ordered his own quesadilla and told the lady (as he was pointing his finger at her, for affect), "no hot cheese please!". SO darn cute, the lady wanted to take him home with her :-) He then proceeded to say "and mommy wants Mountain Dew...with ice!". Ahhh, I LOVE that kid.
On Thursday evening (after a month of planning!), my girlfriends Kim and Julie came over for a visit. Kim brought over pizza and we were actually able to eat one slice before all hell broke loose! Julie arrived in time to take a baby :-) A bottle of wine and a few hours later, we all managed to feed the crew and get them to bed. They were a huge help as Ed was sick in bed (might he have taken advantage of a few extra hands being around!?!?) so it was great to visit AND have help! It was wonderful getting together, even if it means talking over crying, fussy babies :-) Kim had a way with swaying the kids to sleep and Jack was smitten with Jules. Great job girls, you're welcome any time :-)
This weekend was yet another busy one, as they all seem to be these days. On Saturday, Ed drove to Chicago for an autograph show (I know, I know, who has time for THAT hobby anymore?!?!) to get Jim Rice's autograph (Red Sox 09 HOF - big deal). He left at 7 am and returned at 7 pm. Thank goodness my parents came over to hang with me and the kiddies for the day! We had fun and Kyle entertained my parents outside at different times. They played golf, basketball, roll the ball on the table, etc. And after all that, Kyle was most intrigued by the rabbit poop that he found?! I think he might have some fascination with feces...his own and rabbits :-)
Today my girlfriend, Samantha came over with her hubby Rick and sweet daughter, Mallory. Sam is due any day with their second baby (and she doesn't even know what she's having and it's KILLING me!) so I was glad to see her before she's home bound for awhile. If today was any indication, Mallory will be a wonderful big sister. Of course, before they left, Kyle wanted to show Mallory the rabbit poop. Ed and I will have to do a better job of teaching him that it's not an ideal way to pick up a girl!
I don't want to jinx anything but I think that we're all FINALLY getting over horrible colds. Jack and Ryan seem to be hanging on to terrible coughs still which hasn't helped any of us get a good nights sleep lately. The other night there was a point when all three babies were up at the same time (NOT easy to do I tell you!). We've been burning through the Albuterol lately (breathing treatments) which seem to help tremendously. Hopefully the weather breaks and we'll all be cured. Anythings possible, right?!?!




8 Comments:
That spinach pie sounds delicious. How wonderful to have neighbors that leave food on your doorstep. I love reading about Kyle's adventures. 2 year-olds say the darndest things. :)
So obviously Ryan-Jack-Brooke! OK, I admit, I might have the boys wrong, but I don't think so.
I love the poop fascination and the TB story!
Julie
Jack, Ryan, Brooke! Do I win something???!!! :- )
- Jodi
Naked or not I always kow who is who--Jack, Ryan and Brooke. Keep up with the cute day to day adventures-- we all love to read them. Can't wait to see the kids and you again soon.
Yeah, I can see now it's J-R-B. Did you pose all their hands like that???
Julie
Jodi was the first to guess correctly. Your prize is a weekend alone with the babies :-)
Only if I can have Kyle and Macy too!!! :-)
- Jodi
On the who's who... l to r.. Jack Ryan Brooke. Let me know how I did.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home