The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of pictures

































Pictures:
* Jack sucking on his hand - check out his cute little outfit! Cheryl got him dressed for me today to take to the doctor.
* Brooke looking adorable in her cupcake sweater
* Ryan with his sweet, innocent smile (should come in handy in a few years!)
* All the Logan kids - Kyle likes to blink while I'm taking the picture - this is the only one of ten that I took where he wasn't blinking! He then says, "I'm a stinker, mommy!"
* Kyle with his new puddle boots. He's already found several puddles and splashed mommy.
* Our friend Scott coloring with Kyle. I thought this picture was so great as he looks so big in the chair! Kyle was so happy to have a coloring buddy.
* Our friend Chad with Ryan on his final visit before moving back to Cincinnati :-(
Since I didn't post any pictures yesterday, I thought I better capture their five month birthday.
On Sunday, our friend Scott came over for a visit. Kyle loved Scott (not just because he's a great guy!) because he sat and colored with him and played catch with his 10,000 balls...what a trooper he is! I think he has a soft side for Brooke as I think he may have set her down for about 15 minutes the whole visit :-) She definitely knows how to melt your heart!
Our friend Chad came over tonight for dinner (Cheryl actually prepared us an amazing one!) because he got laid off from his sales job at Pioneer and is moving back to Cincinnati. We'll definitely miss him but hope to visit him and our other two friends who are moving to Cinci in the next few months - weird, huh?!?!
My boss, Lori, had her baby today. I was hoping for a boy because that would mean we could trade her girl clothes (ALL adorable, I'm sure!) for our boy clothes. However, she had another girl, Ashlyn Grace. Congratulations to Lori, Andy and Gabrielle!
Jack had his follow-up doctor appointment today for his reflux. Long story short, we switched his formula to soy (now they are all on a different formula...fun) and we'll have an appointment with the Pediatric GI docs. Hopefully the soy formula will work and we won't have to proceed with the doctors. He was a dream to be with today though and we had fun together on our first solo outing with just Jack and I. The poor guy has a cold too; can't this weather EVER break?!

That's all for tonight...Ed's sisters are coming for the weekend and our friend Jackson's third birthday party so I'm sure I'll have lots more to post then!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I can't believe how big the babies are getting already! Congratulations on making it through 5 months.

March 12, 2009 at 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they all look like a perfect mixture of the both of you! 5 months? soon they'll be crawling and you'll be chasing them everywhere!

Katy

March 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home