The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Little Diva...











Just wanted to post a cute picture of Brooke in her sassy little outfit. Isn't that so cute!?!? I know I'm going to have fun with this girl thing...little girl shopping could become an addiction - check that...already has (a little more expensive than my Mountain Dew addiction!!!).

On another note, I forgot to mention in my last post that Ryan had rolled over! Well, we didn't witness it but Cheryl went in when he woke up from his nap (slept on his stomach) and he was on his back looking up at her :-) It hasn't happened again so it must have been a fluke but cute nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichelle said...

Love the outfit! She is gonna be the glamor girl that''s for sure. I had one that would also roll over without us witnessing, to funny, its like their up to no good already...
Can't wait to get together? You going to couples night out??

March 14, 2009 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger samantha said...

I can't get over how big she is getting (well all of them but especially Brooke!)

March 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home