The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our (Busy) Weekend












Pictures:
* Brookie in her cute plaid pants!
* Elmo's finale
* Kyle & Jackson having fun brushing their teeth!
We had a great (busy!) weekend. Our friends the Blasy's came down from Saginaw for the weekend sans Matt (he went up north ice fishing instead - crazy Michigander!). Our house is crazy enough with four kids, so adding two more boys under the age of three was fun. They arrived on Friday night and we just got pizza and the boys played. I think they all managed to get out every toy :-) On Saturday morning we took Denise and her boys to Kyle's music class. I decided to take Jack with us so Ed wasn't so overwhelmed with all three babies. He was great and had a lot of fun. It turned out there were three other babies who made guest appearances (one set of twins that were born in August whose big brother was in class). I think Jackson and Drew had a great time too...I saw some clapping and dancing! It was so cute, at the end of class Jackson gave Ms. Melissa a big hug and didn't want to let go :-)
After music we came home, had lunch, then went downtown to see Elmo and Friends - What Will I Be When I Grow Up? Cheryl came over to watch the babies so we could have a nice outing with Kyle. We had a great time and the boys all enjoyed the show. How often can you get three boys to sit still for 1.5 hours?!?! After the show, we went to Mexican Village and had dinner...what a great way to end the day, with chips & salsa and a big margarita for mommy!
On Sunday, Denise and the boys left while my aunt came over to watch the babies so we could go to church. It was a very exciting day as Kyle (for the first time ever!) went to the two year old "Jesus school" (as he called it!) and stayed the whole time without having to leave...BIG accomplishment! It was very cute as they make an art project and Kyle was very proud of his sheep (a print with cotton filled in). Throughout the service Ed and I were just waiting for his number to show up on the screen, which means he didn't make it...not this time :-) When we picked him up he had a huge grin on his face and said, "I make you proud daddy!". Let's hope the trend continues...our baby is growing up!
Today is babies four month birthday. Time flies when you're having fun. Or changing diapers, feeding three babies five times a day, etc... We wouldn't change our life for anything! Just maybe a vacation to a warm destination would be nice :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You did have a busy weekend. Brooke's outfit is so stinkin cute, i love it. And i love all of you guys. Miss you all.
Love,
Aunt Jill

February 12, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: March 1st
Yes sir, Young Mr. Jack Logan has a terrific smile. I haven't seen one that big since the 2006 World Series (his grandpa's). Love to all, Mike D.

March 4, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home