Just another snowy day...



* My girlfriend Becky with Brooke (from last weekend!)
* Becky's son, Matt, loved Brooke. Who knows, we could be posting this picture at their wedding one day :-) He's a cutie!
* Jack with his "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" bib. He's starting early :-)
* Grandma Helen with Ryan
Not much new on this end. I had to add a few pictures from last weekend. My meeting last night was great. There were 15 triplet/quad moms (all in Canton/Ann Arbor area!) with kids ranging from babies to seven years old. The group meets once a month so I'm very excited to have so many resources...it was a great group of women! And it was so much fun to meet several of the ladies whose blogs I'm following.
It's a quiet day today, my only one of the week. My mom came over on Monday and our family friend, Grandma Helen, came over yesterday. She was really helpful! She brought my favorite sandwich from Barry Bagels, then let me run some errands (thanks a million!). We gave the babies bath and she spoiled them all. And she even brought us dinner...she's wonderful! My girlfriend Kerri was supposed to come over today but we got a good amount of snow (AGAIN!) so we've postponed until next week. Tomorrow my parents, babies and I are going to Saginaw to see my grandma. We're looking forward to our visit! Friday is the next round of RSV shots. The only good part of the appointment is that we get to find out how much our chunky monkeys weigh :-)
Everyone is doing great. The babies are still sleeping through the night (most babies, most nights anyways!). They are usually in bed by 10-11 pm then will sleep until 6:30-7:30 am. Ryan still seems to be the early riser but just long enough for me to get up and acknowledge him, then back to sleep! We're planning to move them into their cribs soon. My biggest concern is that they cry for a few minutes when we put them to bed and Jack's scream/cry is very piercing. Their room is right next to Kyle's and I don't want them to wake my perfect sleeper! Ed said we just need to bite the bullet...he's probably right, it would be nice to have four sleeping children, all in their own rooms!!!! Ed bought a 42" HDTV for our bedroom over Thanksgiving and we haven't been able to enjoy it because there are always babies sleeping in there!
Babies are still napping, I guess I should be productive and do some laundry!


5 Comments:
It was so nice to meet you last night!!! It's nice to put a face with a name ya know. I plan on being active in the group so hopefully we will get to know each other better:)
Jill
An unsolicited piece of advice: white noise machine. One for Kyle's room, one for the babies' room. Blocks the noise, cues them for sleep wherever you are. We've used them with both boys, and let me tell you, Sam never wakes no matter how much Parker is screaming!
Since I don't have any parenting advice - I will take the tv until you are ready to put it to the proper use. :) No reason to let it just sit there taking up all that precious space on the wall. Jackson and Drew get to hang out at my place on Friday. Should be entertaining since they have never been in the place before, and they are staying the night. Jill B.
Hey Jennifer!! I found your blog from Jill's! So cute the babies are. Your poor son with the mail box injury! OUCH! Glad we finally met, we live so close we will have to get together when it warms up! You can't move! Gee that will be fun!! Just think we get alot of attention now with three, wait to people see us with SIX! LOL
Hi Jen,
So crazy to see how fast the babies are growing. I love keeping up with everything and it sounds like you and Ed are old pros having 4 kids under the age of 3! Sounds like you're going back to work soon, I'll be thinking of you. Hi to Ed too!
Melissa MacGregor
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home