Friday fun at Ama & Papa's

Pictures:* Kyle and Ama baking cookies. Kyle is really focusing on rolling out that dough!
* Kyle and Papa reading his scratch & sniff book. This is the famous "well I'll be darn" book :-)
Today was a busy day for Kyle. He went to Ama & Papa's for a day of fun, all by himself, no babies, no mommy & daddy. As you can see from the pictures, the day was filled with baking cookies, reading books and playing with all the toys that he forgot he had at my parents. Kyle brought home valentine sugar cookies that he decorated so beautifully. Mom said he loved putting on the sprinkles...I guess that's why they all had a lot on them :-) When he came home, he said, "I went to Ama & Papa's. I will go there again soon!". Needless to say, he had a great day and was spoiled, as usual. It's hard NOT to spoil such an amazing little guy.
I survived my first week back to work. It was actually easier than I expected. Hopefully I'll still be saying that three months from now! We're fortunate to have Cheryl, our amazing childcare provider, which helps matters. I have the best of both worlds...working from home and having all of my babies here!
We had a great weekend and I'll post about that as soon as I have the pictures.

2 Comments:
Glad to hear your transition wasn't too bad. I'm still adjusting just to working full time after finishing school!
Julie :)
Looks like Kyle had fun. I know Nick ALWAYS has a good time when he get's away by himself:) Glad to hear going back to work went smoothly for you. Are you going to the HOMMIES meeting this month in Saline?
Jill
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home