The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Monday, January 26, 2009

Kyle 0, Toy box 1







Pictures:
* My poor boy had a run in with the toy box and lost :-(
* Kyle telling his brothers about his experience (L-R: Jack, Kyle, Ryan)
* Ryan doing some tummy time. Look at how strong he is!

Today was a rough day for Kyle. The morning started when he woke up and wanted to come lay with mommy. So he comes in bed with me and wanted to go get something so he climbed out of bed and tripped on the bed rail and hit his head on something (nightstand, bed???). It was dark and he was crying so I comforted him and he calmed down. It wasn't until we were sitting on the couch together that I realized that he had a cut next to his right eye!
My mom came over for the day and I was about to ready to go out to run errands when Cheryl called. She said that Kyle was reaching into the back of the toy box and fell in! Unfortunately he fell on the hinge that is put in so the box won't close on him...rather it caused all of the scratches on his sweet little face! He got wedged in and she had to pull him out :-( I got over there soon after it happened and he was a trooper, sitting on her couch with a few tears in his eyes. As soon as I saw him my heart BROKE. I decided to take him to the ER and they were going to put glue in the cut over his eye but the doctor said it was too close to his eye so he decided to leave it alone and just gave us a script for some ointment. It was cute when I pulled into the hospital, he said "oh mama, I think my eye is all better, so we don't need to go to the doctor!" Poor Cheryl, she felt horrible (not necessary obviously!)...she already moved the toy box out and replaced it with a plastic one she has. Gosh, we love her! He played ball, colored and watched Elmo with my mom for the afternoon. All is well now...

3 Comments:

Blogger MasonTripletsPlusOne said...

Poor Kyle:( I hope he is back to himself soon. I love the pic of him telling his brothers about his day.

Jill

January 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Poor llittle guy!

January 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger scoots56 said...

Oh! Little buddy! I can only imagine the conversation with Jack and Ryan about what happened. Too cute! Hope he's okay.

January 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home