The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The day after...

Pictures:
* Kyle being an awesome big brother. He wanted to hold Ryan this morning!
* He chose his Heartbreaker shirt this morning...how fitting :-)

Kyle woke up this morning with a big, swollen eye. So sad but he's such a trooper! We're all recovering from our first ER visit but you'd think I was giving him a shot every time I have to put on the ointment?!?! Once I do it he's ok. It must be the anticipation...

Of course, we're all spoiling Kyle in his "wounded" state. He might catch on and try to get into the toy box like that more often :-)

I'm going to my first HOMMIE (high order multiples group) tonight. It will be fun to meet other triplet/quad moms. There are several other triplet blogs that I follow and I think several of those moms will be there. How fun!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kiddo....he looks so sad. He looks like he had a run-in with a hockey player (after running the bases), not a toy box. Have fun tonight! -Denise

January 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he needs a t-shirt that says "you should see the other guy!" katy

January 28, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home