My Little Big Boy!
Today was going to be a relaxing day with my Aunt Sheryl coming over to hang with the babies and me. However, poor Ryan woke up with an encrusted eye which continued to water all morning. I called our doctor and they wanted to see him...soooo, thank goodness for my aunt's visit, I was able to say hello, pass off a few bottles for hungry babies and take one baby to the doctor (how easy that is!). When I arrived at the check-in desk, the ladies greeted me, "hello Mrs. Logan! Where are the other babies?". Sweet that they call me by name (I still can't get used to being called Mrs. something - I'm still too young!) but crazy that they already know us so well. Anyways, it turned out that Ryan had a bacterial infection in his eye and we got our prescription for ointment and were on our way. Dr. Burrows said that one of the other kids could potentially get it but there should be plenty of ointment to go around! Thank goodness it was an eye infection and not the flu...I'm not ready for three or four sick babies yet :-)
They also weighed him...OMG. My little peanut now weighs 10 lbs 10 oz! Everyone was in shock. I can't wait to see what Jack and Brooke weigh next time. I never would have imagined they would have surpassed the 10 pound mark so soon! We've officially moved everyone to size 1 diapers :-)
My aunts brother, Uncle Bob, came over this afternoon too. He has to practice with babies as my cousin Michael and his girlfriend Crysta are due the end of February with baby Brayden. Bobby did a wonderful job...pretty soon he'll be changing diapers :-) Imagine when he one day gets to babysit Brayden and the Logan kids all together?!?!
What an exciting day...watching all of the hoopla surrounding the inauguration of President Obama. YEAH!!!!!!
P.S. I've cooked dinner the last two nights, can you believe it?!?! I think I set a record...

3 Comments:
Poor Ryan! At least it's just a little infection, like you said. I hope no one else gets it. Congrats on your big babies and size 1 diapers! woohoo!! Thank you also for all the support! I had no idea you went through so much at the end of your pregnancy...you look so great in all your pictures! I also think that I saw you at Old Navy in Novi toward the end of summer...I was paying and I saw a woman sitting on the bench near the front door waiting on someone. I remember thinking to myself, "I want to ask her if she is pg with more than one baby." But then thought, "if she isn't she may be offended!" But I think it was you because one of the shirts you have on in your belly pics looks like the shirt I saw at Old Navy! haha!
Have a great day!
Lisa
Dinner 2 nights in a row-don't tell Matt, I won't hear the end of it. You life is crazy, but you are doing a great job! -Denise
Dinner 2 nights in a row? Ed must be having Martha Stewart fantasies....or does she wear sensible shoes? Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Save the size 0 diapers for us! In your 'spare' time, could you check out my registries and tell me what I'm forgetting? Thanks! Katy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home