Wow, life is crazy!





Pictures:
* Two peas in a pod (our attempt at it anyways!)
* Elmo! Kyle LOVED Halloween! It was a gorgeous night and he loved saying "Trick or Treat!" and picking out his candy. We got lots of his favorites - suckers and M&M's. Good thing he doesn't remember how much candy he got!
* Coming home from the hospital. Kyle is going to miss Big Bird and pushing all the buttons on the elevator (but not the red one! - his favorite line). And look at that stroller...wow, it's a lot bigger in person. Who knew one could be so big?!?!
* Mommy and Brooke
* Great Grandma and Ryan
* Two brothers and a sister at home!
* Kyle LOVES to hold his brothers and sister. His first time holding his little sister. He was holding her, gave her a kiss, stared at her and said to my mom and I, "she's cute!" I got a tear in my eye...how sweet is that?!?!
As I have a few minutes, sitting here watching three sweet babies sleep while the oldest is at daycare, I thought I'd post some pictures from the past few days. We're doing great at home just REALLY busy! Who knew that your day could be filled feeding, burping, changing diapers, staring at babies and then repeating the cycle?!?!
We've had mom or dad here for the past few nights which has been so helpful as we adjust to the new schedule. We're learning to feed two babies at once (thanks Kristin - fellow triplet mom!), who squaks when it's time to eat (Jack), who squaks and grunts AFTER eating (Ryan), who burps so sweetly (Brooke) and who seems to really love his new siblings (Kyle!)!?!? It's crazy that they could all look completely different from one another and already developing little personalities.
Saturday evening the whole family picked up Brooke. Then on Sunday, my grandma came down to visit with dad's cousin Betty (that was so sweet of you Betty, thanks!). The visiting nurse came today and Brooke has already gained weight. I knew we could fatten her up quickly :-) We'll have our first doctors appointment with all of the babies tomorrow...should be interesting getting everyone out the door. We'll probably have to start getting ready an hour before we leave!
Ok, everyone says I need to sleep when babies do, so I'm off to give it a try. Don't forget to vote tomorrow...I already did!

6 Comments:
I loved having Kyle as a customer on Friday! He was so stinkin adorable!!!
Julie
Jen- Everyone looks wonderful! Glad to hear you are adjusting well. Let me know if we can help at all or if you have questions, etc. The babies are adorable and Kyle looks like an awesome big brother. We think about you all of the time. Keep up the good work! -Kristin
Jen,
Congrats on having the entire peanut gallery home at last! Did you ever think in a million years you'd be the mother of four? I'm absolutely thrilled for you and your family.
(I hope it's contagious!)
-Laura
I love the halloween pics! Jen, I'm so happy for you guys, everyone looks great! Hope you can keep up with the sleep.
Stacey
Hi Jen,
It's great to see everyone together and hear about how well you are all doing. I get tears in my eyes every time I read your blog. Must be this darn pregnancy thing! : )
You are a such natural and are making it look easy already. Hope to make a visit to see you all soon.
Lori
veggies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home