Happy Thanksgiving!
Pictures:
* Kyle and triplets "posing" for a picture (L-R: Jack, Brooke, Ryan & Kyle)
-Kyle didn't have a nap today and unfortunately we waited until the end of the day to take the picture. You'd think I would have learned by now that later on the "no nap" days are not a good time for ANYTHING! Oh well, he was still a trooper. There's nothing he won't do for a strawberry sucker :-)
* Triplets with their First Thanksgiving shirts (thanks Susan!) L-R: Jack, Brooke & Ryan
We had a great Thanksgiving this year despite the fact that we stayed up north! Normally we would be down in Florida at mom & dad's place, however, we weren't able to travel very well this year :-) Therefore, we went to mom & dad's along with my grandma, Uncle Steve/Gina/kids and Aunt Sherrie/Nate/Christen/Mike. Yet another great, filling meal. The babies were handed around and loved on all day. They must have remembered that when it was time for bed as they all wanted to be held :-)
Our visiting nurse, Kim, came for the last time yesterday. We'll be so sad not to see her each week, only because she was so sweet! This weeks weigh-in was very impressive:
Jack a whopping 7 lb 11 oz!
Brooke 6 lbs 9 oz
Ryan 6 lbs 9 oz - he caught up to his sister!!!
We head back to the pediatrician for their second RSV shot next Tuesday so we'll get another weight/height/head measurement.
Ed's dad is coming in this weekend to meet his newest grandbabies. We're looking forward to his visit! Kyle is excited to pick him up, as he's traveling up from Champaign via train.

3 Comments:
I am glad to hear that the bigger and better Logan family had a blessed Thanksgiving. We had a very moving Thanksgiving experience. Our Miller side chose to feed the homeless at a Baptist church this year. I have always been thankful, but that experience sealed the deal. Unfortunately, Ashleigh came down with the flu, so it was just Brandon and me. It was very emotional and rewarding for me and a great learning experience about giving to others for Brandon. It would be great to have a Miller Thanksgiving reunion next year now that you are forced to stay in cold weather:-) I miss the good ol days and haven't spent Thanksgiving with grandma as often since marriage and extended families happened. Think about it. We miss you and I am still working on plans to bring Brandon down. I will call first of course:-) I am off to enjoy my snowday!!
Love,
Amy
Hi Jen! I love your blog updates and all the photos. You're doing a great job, both with the kids and keeping us all up to date. I had to comment on Ryan's "got caught stealing" face on the thanksgiving picture! He's all..."BUSTED!" It cracked me up. Enjoy the happy chaos! - Laura
Ok, you're freaking me out with the new background! I thought I was on the wrong site! Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands, to be fancy-ing up the site! Haha. From my 4 hour experience at your house last Friday, I know you barely get a free minute during the day. It was so nice to get to feed and hold the babies-(and then to drive home afterwards:) Beautiful babies- you are blessed!
Shelley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home