The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy "Full Term" Birthday!














Pictures:
* Three peas in a pod! L-R: Ryan, Brooke and Jack
* Kyle with his brothers and sister
Kyle got his sucker from my mom because she got her haircut today and he thinks that everyone gets a sucker when they get their haircut and don't cry :-)

November 20th...my full term, 40 week due date. I think I would have delivered the babies myself if I had to wait until 4o weeks! It's hard to believe that Ryan, Brooke and Jack are already six weeks old today! We went to the doctor for weigh ins today...all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!
Ryan (born at 3 lb 13 oz) now 6 lbs 2 oz
Brooke (born at 4 lb 4 oz) now 6 lbs 6 oz
Jack (born at 4 lbs 5 oz) now 7 lbs 6 oz

I can't believe how much they weigh?!?! Dr. Burrows said everyone is doing great and we now can switch to regular formula from the higher calorie version that they were on. This is great news as the high calorie version is a lot more expensive and since they're eating more and more, we'll be saving a lot of money! Maybe one more Outback carry out each month...

Sometimes it seems like they've been here forever and other days it seems like just yesterday that they came home. Regardless, they've changed so much in six short weeks.
Ryan is very wide eyed and curious. He's always looking around taking in his surroundings. I wish I could read his mind.
Brooke is the calm, cool and collected one. She's the quiet one (usually!) as compared to her brothers. She's a very happy baby...amazing after all that she's been through.
Jack is our chunky little monkey. He's so solid and squeals SO loud, out of the blue. He'll do it for a minute, you'll think something is wrong so you'll walk over to get him and then he will just stop. Do you think he might be the attention seeker?!?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I have an account, so I can finally comment. Now you'll know I'm definitely checking in even if we don't talk!

I can't believe how much weight they're gaining already. The pic of them surrounding Kyle is too cute! Even though they're growing quickly, Kyle puts it into perspective next to them! Can't wait to meet them!

November 20, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Just B said...

What adorable pictures!! The picture of them with Kyle is precious ~ what a great big brother those 3 have! I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Keep up the great work ~ you've got a beautiful family :)'

Bree, Sean and Grant

November 21, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gang. I'm in Nebraska, reading your blog and enjoying your growing family. The picture of the three pea pods is precious. Happy Thanksgiving. Say hi to Grandma Mary.

November 25, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home