Brooke's a big girl!
Today we had Brooke's latest "weigh in" at the pediatricians office. I'm happy to say she's a chunker :-) She now weighs 5 lbs 13 oz (born at 4 lb 4 oz)! Dr. Burrows was very pleased with her growth and said we could put her on the boys feeding schedule, which means no more feedings every three hours...thank GOD!
All of the boys are doing great. Kyle hated to part with all of his pumpkins (real and fake) but daddy bought him a Christmas house with lights for his room so everyone is happy again. The lights flash and it also can play music. I went into Kyle's room this morning (Ed had turned it on for him) and he was sitting in bed swaying to the music...too cute! We've already been listening to Christmas music in our house for over a week thanks to Ed :-)

3 Comments:
Hi Jennifer,
Sounds like everything is going so awsome. I am so happy to hear Brooke came home. I am so happy for you guys. I am due anyday, I was dialated to a 4 on Monday, so it should be soon. My email is ibdeanne@comcast.net. E-mail me when you get a chance so I canhave your e-mail. I washed the one you wrote down for me at work. Well I hope to hear from you soon.
Deanne
Good to read all is well
Yoder - Notre Dame's next coach :)
Jen-It's Jenny Rice..um Turner. I got your blog from Becky because Stephen Kerr was keeping me informed of your progress...so I was trying to follow everything. Anyways after reading your blog I see that you are friends with Samantha (used to be Truax). Anyway,Andy and I went to hs with her and I live 4 houses down from her sister (whose son and mine are BFF). Also, I saw the blog about the dr. at the U from the DQ-Jen Zelnock was her name,right? Small small world. Anyway.looks like you are doing great with all 4 kids! How crazy is that? ANd I really just wanted to see a picture of you pregnant with triplets b/c i could not imagine someone as small as you preg. with 3!It would be really fun to see you sometime-maybe in the summer. We'll get Becky to have a party. Congrats on your precious children. And tell your parents I said,"hello!" (I bet they're in heaven!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home