Week 31 picture...HUGE!

Ok, I know everyone always wants to see the picture so they can feel better about themselves :-) Here is the latest picture (hopefully not the last!) of me after having gained a whopping 34 pounds during the pregnancy! I think I look really off balance here! My girlfriend Samantha wanted to know if I was as round as I am tall...I'm definitely getting closer! At last measurement I was 45.5 inches around and 61 inches tall.
I had my doctors appointment today and everything is going great! What I thought to be stretch marks are actually a form of a rash that is common in pregnancy (of course I can't remember the acronym) but it's treated with steroids, so hopefully it will go away or at least quit itching! Ed will still owe me that tummy tuck however :-) We set the delivery date (if nothing happens in the meantime) for Thursday, October 9th. The babies birthday would be 10-9-08. Kind of cool and easy to remember! Here's hoping I make it for another two weeks...amazing how time has really flown the past few months.
They did a quick ultrasound and all of the babies are doing great. Jack is still covering the whole width of my belly so life is good for him on top. I found out that it's his feet that wake me up at night when I'm trying to sleep on my left side. He must not like to "stand up" in my belly! Brooke is always the cooperative one and she's doing well too. Ryan was so sweet...we caught him opening and closing his mouth, almost like he was chewing on something :-) We'll find out next Monday the latest weights. I can't wait for that appointment!
Kyle and I spent the day at my parents today. His vocabulary never ceases to amaze us. And where he comes up with some of the things he says, so funny! His latest thing is he'll say something and then do a little fake giggle at the end. Every time he does it (a lot!) it makes me giggle myself. It's so darn cute! His Ama bought him a Mr. Potato Head deluxe set (two big ones and his favorite, the baby!) and he spent so much time playing with them today. We have a few at our house as well and this seems to be his toy of choice for the moment.

1 Comments:
OMG - you poor thing!! Your back has got to be KILLING YOU! Hope to see you on Sunday. GO BLUE!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home