Week 30 pic...could I really get bigger?!?!

Wow, scary to look at me! Please note (Samantha!) that I actually have a skirt on...not the same few pairs of pants :-) The wardrobe is very limited so I'll just hope that the weather doesn't change too much in the next few weeks or I'll have to dress in Ed's shirts/sweatshirts and some "really big girl" long pants :-)
Dad came today and we went to Panera for lunch. I get so spoiled...dropped off at the door, sit down, get picked up at the door. A girl could get used to this (ok, not really)! It was nice as I got to see all of my friends that work there. They were surprised to see me and how much I'd changed!
Kyle is doing well, his cold is almost all gone. He's done a good job of passing it around to me then Ed. We can't imagine what life will be like when there are three more here...let's hope we all don't get sick at the same time! He has fun each morning walking to Cheryl's with my parents. They have their landmarks (smashing red berries, seeing tiny apples, picking up pine cones, rocks and sticks). I always seem to get something from the return trip in the afternoon. How lucky am I?

5 Comments:
Yeah for the skirt! :-)
I started crying tears of happiness at that picture of you and your big belly. Who would have thunk you would make it this far - yeah for a tight cervix. Wonder how we can turn that into a cheer and if it would be inappropriate.
Remember - bigger is better for the kids - sorry that you have to get bigger as well
it is thrilling to see you. do you have dreams about your kids? or this whole process?? or anything out of the ordinar?? my email is someonesson@gmail.com
that is the most beautiful baby belly i've ever seen! u look wonderful jen and i miss u!! i'm so sad to have to witness all of this from such a distance...
so can u fit into reg maternity clothes or do u have to order from a specialty catalogue to cover up that baby bump???
hugs, patricia
Jen,
You look fantastic - pregnancy (even with triplets) suits you so well! I can't believe you are in the final stretch (literally and figuratively) - how very exciting! Hang in there - not too much longer now! Can't wait to see those babies ;o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home