The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Friday, September 19, 2008

My last day of work

What a strange day...it felt very strange for it to be my last one at work for awhile. It did, however, feel good to get everything transitioned (knowing it's in good hands!) instead of leaving loose ends. I'll be off until January sometime, I'm guessing at this point, giving me lots of time to get these babies on a schedule! My mom captured the big day on camera but the pictures were too scary to attach...wow, I'm big!

We also purchased the last two cribs today so we're just awaiting their arrival along with the dresser/changing table. When that's all here everything MIGHT begin to set in! It still feels surreal some days thinking that we're doubling the size of our family, YIKES! I'm sure it will sink in when everyone is home :-) We (my parents) also had lunch with our friend Mike, who had hip replacement surgery last month. We were on the same pace for walking a few weeks ago but now he can run circles around me :-)

I can tell the babies are growing inside of me. They move a lot and it's amazing to watch my skin move like there are three aliens inside there...I'm sure they are very cute aliens though :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger scoots56 said...

So things are in good hands, huh? :-) Come back soon we already miss you!

Seriously, we've got it under control. You just relax and get ready to change some diapers. We'll take care of the work stuff.

September 22, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you and the babies are doing good. Did Scott mention that Zegerid will not be added due to the cost of the items?


Keep in touch.

September 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home