The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jen and the guys...

An interesting part of being on leave is being able to see how retirees spend their days. Today I went to lunch with dad and his friends, Mike, Bob and Steve. Of course they chose Famous Dave's BBQ because they have $1 beer on Wednesdays. I had a great time! We got to talk about grandchildren, football and how rough they had it when they were working! Life surely is rough now, relaxing and collecting social security :-)

I had my first steroid rub down today. The rash is called PUPPS and is very annoying! I spent two hours last night itching my big belly! It's a good thing there is only two weeks left in my pregnancy.

Tonight was a big night. Ed (notice how I don't lump myself in here!?) is now the proud new owner of a '04 Buick LeSabre. Well, for the short term anyways! A neighbors father passed away and this was his car. It only has 19,000 miles on it so Ed thought it was a steal. His dad is going to buy it from us at the end of the year so we'll have it for a few short months which gives us time to decide if we'll need another van or a sports car (ha!) for Ed since our van will be with babies during the day.

Babies continue to conduct Wrestlemania VII in my belly. There aren't many quiet moments. I guess it's just preparing us for when they arrive! Cheryl was kind enough to pick up our two remaining cribs/mattresses tonight, that we ordered last week. Now mom and dad get to put them together on Friday when they're here :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! Jodi sent me your blog link. You look great! I know your feeling huge, but you still look great! I still can't believe you are having triplets. Why should I be surprised though, you always over-deliver and exceed expectations. :-)
I will call you soon. You better get signed up at Gerber - I still think we do something special for trips. I can send you stuff too.
take care,
Cal

September 26, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home