32 weeks! Never thought I'd say that!
Wow...what a big day! Back when I first went into the hospital at 24.5 weeks I hoped I could make it to 28 weeks and now, here we are at 32 weeks. We feel so lucky to have made it this far for the babies. Hopefully they are listening and growing like crazy. We'll find out on Monday how much they weigh...always my favorite appointment!
Today mom and I hung out (of course, she can't just sit so she did lots around the house!). We found out about a great deal at Babies R Us too. If you have any bottles with BPA, you can bring them there and they will give you credit towards new, non-BPA bottles. We exchanged 24 bottles for brand new ones and only paid $14! They don't advertise it so we were lucky enough to find out from someone who was doing it last week. Hopefully the 24 bottles will get us through...am I being nieve?!
So this PUPPS rash is KILLING me!?!? It is spreading further onto my belly and legs. I feel like one big rash (nice image, huh!). I can survive anything for two weeks though, right?!?! They say this goes away soon after delivery along with the gestational diabetes. Wow, I'll be a new woman - with just a lot of extra skin on my belly!

5 Comments:
Wow. Way to hang in there! We have been so busy with football and ny broken ankle, that I haven't been keeping up with the blog. As of today, I am officially caught up! I have some free time on Sunday, after 3. If you can use my help let me know. I have put together a crib or two in my day and can do other stuff too.
Jen, you are amazing!! Keep up the good work :) Your babies are so lucky already to have you!!
-Amy Garcia
Jen - We are truly amazed at your strength and happy attitude. Your babies are gonna love their Momma just as much as we all do! Love the blog. Nice job. Rest up!
Much love from the Galioto clan
So....where's the picture??
Congrats on the milestone. You're amazing!!
I can only thank you, Jenny, for obscuring my bulk in the photo. Nobody's gonna know my actual size after eating bread pudding. By the way, YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home