Our new Choo Choo wagon!

I'm SOOOOO excited about our new Choo Choo wagon! Step 2 decided to discontinue it last year (literally right before I was going to buy one). Now they are either: a) impossible to find or b) ridiculously expensive (up to $500!) on Craigslist or e-bay. However, my girlfriend Nichelle (another triplet mom) had two of them and sold me the one that she used at her parents. Love her AND the wagon :-)
She brought it over today and Kyle, the babies and I decided to take it out for a spin. The babies weren't so sure of it when I strapped them each into their seats. Once we got rolling they loved looking all around and watching Kyle pulling them. Jack was very interested in the wheels and decided to lean over the side and run his hands over the wheel. He then gathered some dirt and thought it might be tasty (gross!). It must have been, because he did it several times throughout the walk. Good thing he was in the back so the other two couldn't see what he was doing as I'm sure they would have tried it! Kyle literally pulled them all through the neighborhood. It was a slow trip but Kyle loved it! He kept saying "choo choo babies!". A few people already stopped us and commented on the cool wagon, with cute babies inside :-)
This thing is SO much lighter and easier to maneuver than the huge triple stroller. I can't wait to take it everywhere this summer! Thanks again, Nichelle!

4 Comments:
Oh I LOVE IT!!!! That thing looks so awesome!!!! Your posts always make me smile! I love how Kyle is the engineer of the train! And Jack makes me smile- best keep him the caboose- you know how that goes.... monkey see, monkey do!!! ;-)
YA Jen! I am so glad I sold it to you:-)) I knew you would love it, we LOVE ours! Ethan does the same thing with his hands on the wheels. I figured after a blister or two he would STOP> no such luck~
We'll have to take them ALL out in their choo choo's and then really get stopped by people!!!
Congrats on your new mode of transportation! I hope you have many hours of fun with it this summer. I debated long and hard about trying to find one of these but decided against it since now I need something that can transport 2yo triplets and a newborn at the same time. :) I hope we can get together soon!
That thing is cool! Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home