The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Mom Interview with Kyle

My girlfriend, Samantha did this with her daughter and it was hilarious, so I thought I'd try it with Kyle. It's something I plan to do each year on his birthday to see how the answers change. I'm not sure if they could get any funnier! Note: these were completely his answers, straight from his mouth (with my commentary in parentheses)

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mommy happy? When I drink my milk
3. What makes mommy sad? When I cry
4. How does your mom make you laugh? You say, "don't you laugh!"
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? crawl
6. How old is your mom? 4 (at least he thinks I'm a little older than he is?!)
7. How tall is your mom? not big
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on tv? baseball (must have me confused with daddy!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? work
10. What is your mom really good at? washing my hair
11. What is your mom not very good at? nothing (awww...)
12. What does your mom do for her job? doing the dishes, cleaning up the house, going on the computer and selling Coppertone (I have a lot of jobs!)
13. what is your mom's favorite food? mustard, applesauce & Mt. Dew (not together of course!)
14. What makes you proud of your mom? because you love me
15. What do you and your mom do together? go to Panera
16. How are you and your mom the same? don't know
17. How are you and your mom different? I have blue eyes, you have green
18. How do you know your mom loves you? you love me to the moon & back and because you take me to Dairy Queen
19. What does your mom like most about your dad? working (what?)
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to go see your friends

Priceless.

6 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

OMG - I LOVE this "you love me to the moon & back and because you take me to Dairy Queen"

That is priceless!!

February 4, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Greta Myers said...

I loovved it, I need to do this too...( I see you like your husband working..hahahah)


Greta

February 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

What a great idea! I'll have to try this with my 3 when they are a little older. :)

February 4, 2010 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Nichelle said...

Cute! Thats a great idea!

February 5, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear what the trips will have to say!!! I'll have to save this somewhere to do with mine one day!

February 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

My favorite is 14!!!! I love it! I think I did this a while back on fb or something but I should do it again and post it on the blog- I find myself bloggins so much more since you told me about the 'blog book'- and I LOVE THEM!!! On a side note- it's been a little crazy for me in blogger land- I explain it on my 'pause' blog and at my NEW blog location: www.dorandays1.blogspot.com SUCH A PAIN! Please tell your mom the new address too- I love reading her comments- and please feel free to change the link on your blog to the right one- I explain the change on my blog! :-)
Hugs!
Laura

February 12, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home