Haircut, haircut, first haircut!




* Ryan's first haircut - he looks like a pro!
* Look at those curls - Ed said it looked like a mullet :-)
* Sweet baby Kyle
* After the haircut, you take a token and a piece of your hair and put it in the "magic machine". A prize pops out at the end (today was blow-up microphones). Jack and Ryan watched as Kyle showed them how it's done.
* Daddy with his boys, post haircut
I knew it would have to happen, but I was trying to prolong the inevitable. I hated to cut Ryan's cute curls, for fear they may never come back! The day before we were leaving for Connecticut, Ed convinced me that it was time for Ryan to get his first haircut. Brookie stayed with Cheryl and Nicole (and got to go shopping!) while Ed and I took the boys to get haircuts. We went to our favorite place (Snip-Its) and they all got their haircut by our favorite stylist (Dee). She has cut everyone's hair from the beginning - Kyle, Jack and now, Ryan.
I knew it would have to happen, but I was trying to prolong the inevitable. I hated to cut Ryan's cute curls, for fear they may never come back! The day before we were leaving for Connecticut, Ed convinced me that it was time for Ryan to get his first haircut. Brookie stayed with Cheryl and Nicole (and got to go shopping!) while Ed and I took the boys to get haircuts. We went to our favorite place (Snip-Its) and they all got their haircut by our favorite stylist (Dee). She has cut everyone's hair from the beginning - Kyle, Jack and now, Ryan.
Kyle went first because as he says, "I'll show the babies that they don't have to be scared!"...hmm, it took him six plus months of getting his haircut before he realized that :-) Regardless, it worked! Jack and Ryan both did great! Jack must have remembered his first cut a few months ago because he was kind of hesitant to sit in the chair, until Dee brought out the bubbles...works every time :-) A few bubbles and animal crackers later, Ryan had his curls removed and they all looked so sweet. My babies are growing up...


1 Comments:
That place looks soooo cool! I was heart-broken cutting off my boys curls too! (Good news though-Z's grew back!!!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home