Our first swim!
Pictures:
* My waterbabies! Kyle, Jack, Ryan, Brooke...don't you just want to eat them up, especially Brookies belly!?!? The locker room was humid so Kyle's face is a little fuzzy :-(
* The picture I took "illegally" in the pool area before getting reprimanded!
We went to a great 4th birthday party for our friend, Jackson Blasy last weekend. Ed was in Arizona for a long weekend so I enlisted help from two awesome 14 year olds who help us out a lot. They were SO helpful and much needed! The kids all had a wonderful time and didn't want to get out of the water.
It was the first time the triplets had been swimming and they were a little timid at first but loved it once they got used to the idea. The pool area was amazing! They had a huge area where there were slides, water fountains, etc and the water was less than a foot deep. Ryan jumped right in and started splashing away. Brooke and Jack were a little slow to try it but once they got comfortable, they were splashing away and had the sweetest giggles. Brooke surprised me the most, I think she had the most fun splashing and playing. Kyle was a little unsure at first too but quickly warmed up and had a blast. I was very shocked and surprised that he ventured into the deeper area, actually walking until the water was up to his neck! My little timid one is turning into a daredevil! He declared a great time and said we should go back again soon.
I tried to capture the moment, however, we weren't allowed to take pictures in the pool area. Apparently some creepy man took pictures at the pool last year and posted the pics on the internet. As always, one person has to ruin it for the rest of us! The next best thing was a picture in the locker room. Speaking of the locker room, what a chore to get four kids stripped down and into/out of their bathing suits. I'm going to have my work cut out for me :-) Thank goodness for my awesome helpers. I told them they should just move in with us...
Thanks Jackson for a great party, we all had a blast. We can't wait for what cool party your mommy will plan next year!


2 Comments:
Grrrrrr to creepy old men- buy ya to you for snapping at least one pic- I do love the one of them in the locker room too! Can't wait to see everyone at the lake this summer!!!!!! What fun we will have!
Hugs-
L
This pic is TOO cute! I LOVE Brooke's belly and "lady-like" pose! I wish I could just let my belly hang out like that and not care what anyone thinks! :-)
- Jodi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home