The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our baby, Jimmy?!


Kyle and "Jimmy" :-)
OMG...I thought Kyle would have stopped by now. But no. He calls Ryan, Jimmy ALL THE TIME. I thought it was just a random nickname a few weeks ago but it has completely stuck. It's funny because he doesn't even know a Jimmy so I'm not sure where it came from! He even told me today that when we go visit the Easter Bunny on Friday, he's going to tell him that his brothers name isn't Ryan, it's Jimmy! He's also dug deep, back to when the triplets were babies, and is calling Brooke - ZuZu and Jack - Mootsie again (I think he may have called Ryan that, but it's now Jack's name).
As you can see from the picture, Ryan loves to go down the slide head first. Sometimes his hands stick to the slide so he's almost flipped over and he just laughs...huge belly laughs. The kid is fearless. Uh-oh....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny Jen. Jimmy???? Who knows where they come up w/ this stuff. (Last week, I asked Connor what he had for snack at preschool and he said, "roast beef." I was like, "Huhhhhhh?")

Take it easy!
Ann

March 31, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home