Daddy's day, a party and GERMS!

Pictures:* Kyle with "Colors the Clown" at the Dood triplet birthday party.
* Ed, Kyle and Ryan at the party. Kyle zeroed in right away on the suckers!
* The boys celebrating Father's Day before my parents leave for Africa
* Kyle washing the car...slave labor!
What a wild weekend we had! On Saturday we celebrated the first birthday party for the Dood triplets. They sure did set the bar high. The theme was "three ring circus" and it was so cute! Kyle loved the clown and her awesome animal show. A sign of a great time: one mile down the road, all four kids were sleeping :-)
Saturday night was a LONGGGG one. My awesome sleeper, Jack, woke up screaming in the middle of the night and it went downhill from there. He woke up on Sunday with a crusty eye and the other two soon followed. We went through an entire box of Kleenex as everyone also had runny noses...like faucets?! My parents came over to celebrate Father's Day because my parents are leaving for vacation...good for them, sad for us. We'll be very busy while they're gone but I think we'll survive :-)
Today the triplets had a doctors appointment for catch-up shots and I also wanted them to look at their eyes. My poor (but big!) babies! Here's the latest...
Ryan weighs 16 lb 8 oz Diagnosed with an eye infection
Brooke weighs 16 lb 7 oz Diagnosed with an eye infection and fluid in her ear (could potentially lead to an ear infection so we have to watch her closely)
Jack weighs 16 lb 10 oz Diagnosed with a double ear infection! I think I jinxed him because just last week I was telling people, "Kyle has never had an ear infection or been on antibiotics!"...sorry Jack :-(
I'm sure I missed something...I'll blame it on sleep deprivation! That's all for now, I'm off to bed. Hopefully for a good nights sleep?!?!

3 Comments:
Don't feel bad about the ear infection. Cooper and Jack both had one and then we went in for a regular check up and Jack was fine and Cooper had a double ear infection and I had no clue.
Jill
I love that party theme! Kind of sounds like your life :-) Would make for a great blog name, too. And, how DARE your parents go to Africa??? Kidding....good for them! It'll be a rest after all the work they do for you. Have a great weekend!
I just wanted to give you a heads up I was sending you an invite to the big 1st birthday party. Please don't feel like you guy's have to come, I just thought it would be fun. I think Nichelle is going to come. I just thought I would let you know before you got a strange invite in the mail. LOL
Jill
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home