The Logan Crew

The life and times of big brother Kyle and the triplets, Ryan, Brooke and Jack

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Daddy snores...

Kyle has been waking up in the middle of the night lately (opening his door and closing it behind him!) and crawling in bed with us. Before Kyle went to bed last night I told him that he needed to stay in bed. In the middle of the night, I heard him calling for me - good thing there is only one who can call for mommy...it sure will be confusing when there are FOUR that can do it!? - I went into his room. He said he wanted to come in our room and I told him he couldn't. He hesitated for a second then said, "but I want to hear daddy snore!". Amazing. He knows his daddy snores AND can pull that one out instantly at 1:30 am. Didn't work, however, I slept on his floor for two hours :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

This is hysterical!!!

June 4, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Love that age!!!

June 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was only davewho snored and kept everyone awake! katy

June 6, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home